Card Making Ideas - Cutouts
Make Your Printable Cards Stand Out
Cutouts is one of the card making
ideas that I'm using more frequently because it captures the viewer so easily.
It's easy to do and very
Let's try one now.....
on any image to make it larger.
Click again to return to this page.
1. I've chosen the Mountain Wild Flowers image to demonstrate the
2. I'm going to cut the sky off the image, so I only run my silver edging up to the bottom of the sky on each side.
3. Cut along the mountain ridge.
4. Place 2 sided tape as close to the ragged edge as you can and along the bottom edge of the print.
5. Position the print on the card stock and you have an eye-catching card.
Click lower right corner of video for full screen view