Cutouts is one of the card making ideas that I'm using more frequently because it captures the viewer so easily.
It's easy to do and very effective!
Let's try one now.....
Click on any image to make it larger.
Click again to return to this page.
1. I've chosen the Mountain Wild Flowers image to demonstrate the technique.
2. I'm going to cut the sky off the image, so I only run my silver edging up to the bottom of the sky on each side.
3. Cut along the mountain ridge.
4. Place 2 sided tape as close to the ragged edge as you can and along the bottom edge of the print.
5. Position the print on the card stock and you have an eye-catching card.