Card Making Ideas - Exciting Tree and Foliage Enhancements for Your Printable Cards
It's so easy to come up with new card making ideas that will
keep you ahead of the pack with the clever crafting tools that
are now available. In this demonstration you'll see how a normal
element in a picture can easily be made into a standout feature.
Let's take a look.....
on any image to make it larger.
Click again to return to this page.
1. A sparkling limb is achieved by using Lime Green Stickles Sparkle Glue.
2. The bear in the window becomes a more interesting image when I use the glue to paint some evergreen boughs.
3. Happily, the bear, being a good deep dark brown, offers an exciting contrast to the gold and light green of the glue, so I make sure to paint some branches over him.
4. Finish this off if you wish with some raised red berries.
5. Put the card aside to dry for at least 24 hours.
Click lower right corner of video for full screen view